At Yoko Village Costa Rica, we are committed to earning the trust of our guests by using high standards for security and protection of personal information.
We have established policies and procedures when we collect or receive personal information from our customers, the process for filing and sharing certain types of information, and the circumstances as well as the procedures our guests should follow if they have any questions or requests in respect to their personal information.
In this policy Este Rica Yoko Villages Id. 3-102-801113 with commercial name Yoko Village and the subsidiaries which carry on business that use the following names: Yoko Village at Playa Carmen, Yoko at Carmen, Sangha Teresa
In this policy, personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification.
It also includes information on guest preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by Yoko Village in the course of transacting business with an individual.
HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By making a reservation for a property purchase.
- By registering with Yoko Village during your walk in.
- By providing it to us in communications regarding service delivery.
- By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative.
- By visiting our website.
Below we will outline the type of information normally collected in each of these circumstances, the reasons for doing so, how we will use it and store it.
SIGNING UP FOR THE YOKO VILLAGE NEWSLETTER or FILLING OUT A “CONTACT US” FORM
Yoko Village may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about Yoko Village deals and investment opportunities. Your information will not be given to third parties.
If you do not wish to receive such offers and information you may unsubscribe or opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Unsubscribe”, so indicating your request with sufficient personal identifiers so we can appropriately act on your request.
On any of the newsletters or content shared via email, at the very bottom of the mail you’ll find the link for unsubscribing to that specific service.
YOKO VILLAGE OFFERS YOU THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE TARGETED, TIMELY NOTIFICATION OF TIME-SENSITIVE OFFERS
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, language preference, and country of residence. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every e-mail message and you will no longer receive e-mail offers and promotions for the specified subscription or website, as the case may be. You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive e-mail offers.
BY VISITING ONE OF OUR WEBSITES
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect, such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our websites collected through Google Analytics, you may opt out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. You may opt out of Facebook Custom Audiences by visiting Facebook’s opt-out page.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
- To understand your needs and preferences.
- To develop, enhance, market, or provide products and services.
- To manage and develop our business and operations.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We disclose personal information only in these limited circumstances:
- We may disclose a guest’s personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Yoko Village, is seeking the information as an agent of the buyer – for example, a real estate agent who is coordinating a visit or purchase on behalf of the guest.
- Personal information may be shared with others besides Yoko Village so that they may better provide services to you in the event you wish to purchase property from Yoko Village in the future.
- Personal information will be shared with a third party involved in supplying the buyer with the services they have purchased to the extent necessary to affect the supply and the processing of the transaction.
- Personal information may be shared with a third party retained by Yoko Village to perform functions on its behalf. Such as data processing or storage, buyers surveys, or research.
- Personal information may be shared with an agent retained by Yoko Village to evaluate a customer’s creditworthiness or in order to collect a customer’s account.
- Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if, in the reasonable judgment of Yoko Village, it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
Any such disclosure of a guest’s personal information by Yoko Village to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica